The terms and conditions in MPP licences seek to improve treatment options for the broadest number of people living in developing countries.
- Wide GEOGRAPHICAL SCOPE: up to 131 countries covered in MPP’s licences
- QUALITY assured products
- FLEXIBILITY (non-exclusive, unrestricted) to encourage generic competition
- DISCLOSURE of company patent information
- WAIVERS for data exclusivity
- COMPATIBLE with the use of Trade-Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Rights Agreement flexibilities
- Unprecedented in TRANSPARENCY: the full text of all licences are published on the MPP website